The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fall Ride Pictures - Share Your Rides

“There is beauty in silence and there is silence in beauty and you can find both in a bicycle.” Mehmet Murat ildan Something amazing happen…

Started by Yasmeen

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Karen McGinnis

Love Poem To My Bike

I was reminded today how much I love my road bike. Feel free to add your words of praise to your favorite friend here too. Oh How I Love T…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

28 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

OT- How to convert a record (vinyl) to mp3 or wav?

My dad's bday is coming up and he wants to put his old records on cd and on his computer. I was told their is some technology you can buy t…

34 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by David P.

Urbana Bike Coop Shop Manager Job Opportunity

The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign Campus Shop Manager Position Description Date Posted:    April 12, 2012Position:           Shop Manage…

Started by UCbikeproject

0 Apr 12, 2012

How to Introduce Your Sweetie to Cycling - from Bicycling Magazine

How to Introduce Your Sweetie to Cycling - From Bicycling Magazine Link here Alex Stieda • Bicycling Learning to ride as a couple can…

11 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Chicago Cycle Swap (2/26/11) - vendor/club/nonprofit registration now open!

Bike shops, teams, clubs, merchants, nonprofits, organizations and individuals with bike gear to sell or bike love to spread…get your space…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

4 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Please allow me to say...

... that it is a simply, plainly, purely magnificent day outside and this morning's was the looooveliest ride I've had to work in quite a…

Started by Michelle Green

45 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Happy VD!

You know, Valentine's Day.(video won't embed here, see below. and don't even watch, just listen.)Ah, this song takes me way way way back.&l…

Started by Michelle Green

11 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Vilda

What to do with my old bike helmet?

So I had to replace my helmet. Now i want to do something with the old one and want some creative ideas. This was the helmet that protected…

Started by Vilda

31 May 25, 2009
Reply by Vilda

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service