The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'lost' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUND - Speaker on South LFP

If its yours, leave a comment or send me a message with the speaker brand/type. I'm happy to get it back to you! 

Started by Amanda H.

0 Jun 5, 2018

Did you lose your keys on your ride home?

Found these keys in the bike lane on Division, just west of Leavitt. email me at jillianrfisher@gmail.com if they're yours!

Started by Jillian Fisher

0 Mar 31, 2015

U-Lock cable and face mask lost on commute :D

So, if anyone finds a U-lock cable and a neoprene face mask between Andersonville and the loop today, they're mine. Please don't ask...Whoe…

Started by Jasmin

0 Feb 12, 2015

Found last night: Blackburn tail light

Was blinking right in the middle of the LFT, by the restrooms at Belmont Harbor, around 8 p.m.  

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Trunk Bag found on Dearborn

Was posted on Reddit and on Craigslist about a day ago. Finder says there's a name on the bag and will turn it over to Police list & fo…

Started by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

lost and found TOPIC

I was riding the Des Plaines River trail today and lost the U part of my OnGuard u lock. I started just south of Willow / Palatine road and…

Started by Tom Z

0 Jun 8, 2013

Keys Found Outside 401 N Michigan

I found a set of keys last night at the bike rack outside 401 N Michigan. I was the last bike there other wise, I would have left a note. I…

Started by PJ

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by mindfrieze

Found Keys (with bike lock key) on Washington near United Center

Can't hurt to try: I found a small set of keys with a bike lock key and a florida key chain on Washington near the United Center.   If it…

Started by sara dykman

0 Jan 17, 2012

found iPod on Oct. Critical Mass ride

Picked an iPod off the ground on LaSalle near the beginning of the October Critical Mass ride.  Let me know if you're missing it. daniel

Started by Daniel Caserta Segraves

3 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Thunder Snow

Left my U Lock at Renegade Craft Fair!

Okay....I admit this was pretty dumb.....but I left my u-lock next to a fence full of bicycles  parked on Division just west of Damen......…

Started by Rebecca

0 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service