The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'long' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Builder in Rogers Park 30 years ago

I am looking for any information about a Bicycle builder who built my father's bike. His name was Berkeley (or Berkley). My father's riding…

Started by Tom Cooper

12 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Alex Kogan

200 Mile ride to Grand Rapids, MI

Hi all! I'm new on here!!  I am planning a 200 mile (nearly 200, I'm rounding up!) ride to Grand Rapids, MI in early October and raising mo…

Started by Sloan Dorr

15 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Tour de Farms

Brett and I are planning on doing the ride - it's supposed to be a lot of fun and it's a great cause. Before we register, I wanted to ask i…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Friday Frivolity: when the mercury drops, what first for you? Longer pants, long sleeve shirt...jacket?

So happy to hear I am not alone singing out loud while riding my bike. Yesterday morning and again today, something funny happened on the c…

Started by grayn8

43 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Gene Tenner

Biking Around Lake Michigan

Just wondering if anyone is planning a Lake Michigan tour trip this summer - I'm hoping to get one organized, starting over Labor Day, and…

Started by Peter Dykstra

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Robert

Daily LFP 20-miler, Saturday 50-miler - South Loop

Hi all!   I'm new at CL and new to cycling; started this summer and it's safe to say I have fallen deeply in love with the feeling of flyi…

Started by ChiBikeGeek

8 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Tominator

On the look out for a STOLEN Green Surly Long Haul Trucker 56cm

Someone has been posting components of my stolen Surly Long Haul Trucker on craigslist.  Handlebars recently obtained. So far they posted t…

Started by 4130

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Marne Provost

BioLogic FreeCharge Powers an iPod With Your Bike

Biologic Freecharge Saw this on Gizmodo today. It's a usb device for your bike that uses a dyno to charge your phone. Pretty useful for lon…

Started by Ryan L

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Michael

preparing for 500 mile trip to toronto!

Hey all, Me and a buddy are planning a trip to toronto in the following months and although i've been researching and preparing i still hav…

Started by giovanni torres

21 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by emeegee

Illuminated Thread dot Com

http://illuminatedthread.com Some friends of mine, local Chicagoans and starving artists, are embarking on a 2 month, 3200 mile journey to…

Started by Andrew

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Andrew

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service