The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'group' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Year New Rides

I am thinking about maybe starting a couple of social rides to try to reconnect with old friends and make news ones. I'm seeking input and…

Started by ______ido______

0 Jun 7, 2021

L.A.T.E. Ride is in August this year.

After being in June for some years, this year's massive L.A.T.E. (Long After Twilight Ends) ride is Saturday August 13th 20th (through earl…

Started by Andrew Bedno

8 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Saturday May 9th Bike Arlington Heights community ride

The Village of Arlington Heights will host its second community bike ride on Saturday, May 9th, after a successful turnout in June 2014. We…

Started by Peter Szabo

0 Apr 10, 2015

Bike around Lake Michigan ..

Hi all .. This year may be the last year for me in Chicago .. I don't want to leave before I bike around Lake Michigan .. By now .. I'm t…

Started by The Bee

21 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by MikeF

New to Chicago

I'm moving to Chicago (near Armitage and Sheffield) in 2 weeks. Right now I live in Atlanta. Plenty of roads, all kinds of terrain, few car…

Started by Dan Podratsky

14 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Schylerr G.

Climate Cycle looking for Ride Marshalls

We, at Climate Cycle, are gearing up for our 3rd annual Ride to Recharge to raise money for solar panels and eco projects in Chicagoland sc…

Started by Climate Cycle

0 Mar 24, 2011

Chicagoland Cycling Meetup now Chicagoland Bicycling Group (CBG)

The Chicagoland Cycling Meetup just changed its name.  I've been a member for many moons, and often mention them under the heading of that…

Started by Andrew Bedno

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by JDFUN

Help Stop the Anti-Bike Hate Group on Facebook

Those of you on Facebook should join the group protesting the anti-cycling imbeciles and ask your friends to do the same. For those of you…

Started by Moc Artsy

7 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Brett Ratner

Moving stages for concerts

Hi, I have recently been asked to work with a music stage set-up team. Last night I thought of the possibility of moving all of the stage p…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Michael

Critical Mass Route Planning

This thread is for dynamic practical planning communication of the NEXT Critical Mass proposed route. Concepts, favorite destinations, gene…

Started by Andrew Bedno

37 May 13, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service