The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'gear' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE - 2008 Specialized Langster Chicago - $300 (Dublin, Ohio)

https://columbus.craigslist.org/bik/6234108432.html Fixie single speed Frame is a 52cm (S) Wheels and TiresHubs: Specialized, forged-alumi…

Started by Dustin McMillan

0 Aug 7, 2017

Giant Avail 5 (2013) and Lots of Gear for Sale!

Hey Chainlinkers! It's an early spring cleaning for me that could be a huge way to start off 2017. I'm selling: - Giant Avail 5 (Small)…

Started by Maggie Kantor

0 Jan 29, 2017

Opinions about women's cycling apparel wanted

Hey everyone! Please take this survey http://bit.ly/1VQRBfm and share your opinions about women's cycling apparel.  I am a graduate stude…

Started by Diana

0 Apr 15, 2016

Calling all fixed gear ladies who want to race on the streets of Chicago...

Ladies, do you love riding your fixed gear?  Next Sunday, July 26th, will be the Fyxation Open Fixed Gear Street Crit downtown near Intelli…

Started by chixieonfixie

7 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

Know someone thinking about bike commuting?

Here's a great read for friends and family thinking about or getting into riding their bike to work.  "A Bullshit-Free Guide to the Gear Y…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

You've made it through the winter...

...and for that alone you deserve to buy yourself some new stuff, but you probably haven't bought anything other than that Sriracha themed…

Started by tim de la motte

0 May 8, 2014

Malört Water Bottles by Specialized These are Real. And you need one.

I saw this guy at Critical Mass October and tracked them down! Just kidding - we made these - me and a buddy, and they're SUPER limited sup…

Started by tim de la motte

27 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by tim de la motte

Rain Gear on a Budget

Hey Everyone. So I'm riding my first fall / winter around town and have gotten caught in the rain enough to warrant buying some gear... But…

Started by Breana R Bauman

21 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by BootsyC

Stolen bike from downtown

Yesterday while I was working, my bike was stolen in the West Loop (Canal & Monroe). Its 2011 Giant Bowery 72- Red (Fixed Gear/Flip Flo…

Started by Tim Winkelman

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Gunnar Street Dog for sale - $1100

Gunnar Street Dog 54cm - $1100 Description: Beautiful hand-made blue Gunnar Street Dog by Waterford Precision Cycles in Wisconsin. I'm the…

Started by Paul G

6 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Paul G

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service