The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'found' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found bike in alley. is it stolen or trash? is it yours? Cannondale Road

Found a bike next to some garbage bins with no note in Lakeview. It was unlocked. The front wheel is broken. Posting in case it wasn't mea…

Started by Alex

0 Oct 20, 2019

FOUND - Speaker on South LFP

If its yours, leave a comment or send me a message with the speaker brand/type. I'm happy to get it back to you! 

Started by Amanda H.

0 Jun 5, 2018

Did you lose your keys on your ride home?

Found these keys in the bike lane on Division, just west of Leavitt. email me at jillianrfisher@gmail.com if they're yours!

Started by Jillian Fisher

0 Mar 31, 2015

U-Lock cable and face mask lost on commute :D

So, if anyone finds a U-lock cable and a neoprene face mask between Andersonville and the loop today, they're mine. Please don't ask...Whoe…

Started by Jasmin

0 Feb 12, 2015

Found last night: Blackburn tail light

Was blinking right in the middle of the LFT, by the restrooms at Belmont Harbor, around 8 p.m.  

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Trunk Bag found on Dearborn

Was posted on Reddit and on Craigslist about a day ago. Finder says there's a name on the bag and will turn it over to Police list & fo…

Started by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi

1 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

lost and found TOPIC

I was riding the Des Plaines River trail today and lost the U part of my OnGuard u lock. I started just south of Willow / Palatine road and…

Started by Tom Z

0 Jun 8, 2013

Bike theft resources

http://www.chicagotalks.org/2012/10/21/stolen-a-guide-for-victims-of-bicycle-theft/ Check out the link above

Started by Rachel M Angres

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by dan brown

Found Keys (with bike lock key) on Washington near United Center

Can't hurt to try: I found a small set of keys with a bike lock key and a florida key chain on Washington near the United Center.   If it…

Started by sara dykman

0 Jan 17, 2012

My Stolen Tommaso

I just got my bike stolen outside of Smart Bike Parts in Logan Square. Its a 2011 Tommaso Classic root beer color with blue deep vs, mustac…

Started by Tomas Delgado

6 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Debra J

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service