The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

McBike - Let's bring it to Chicago and end bike drive-through discrimination

Started by daWillinChi

7 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

Looking For Food Delivery Cyclist For Saturday And/Or Sunday

Hello!! I'm looking for someone to help deliver food (via bicycle) for a Lincoln Park restaurant on Saturday (June 29) and/or Sunday (June…

Started by Andrew M

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Andrew M

Preparation for Food Delivery Job

I recently applied for a job with a food delivery company in the city that delivers all kinds of food (basic sandwiches, sushi, steak, etc.…

Started by Andrew M

4 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Fran Kondorf

Has anyone heard that Earwax is going to close?

Do you care? I do!!!!!!!!!   Someone just told me this, and I was courious to know if it is true!?

Started by Amber K

18 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Becca

All Up in My Grill: Share BBQ Recipes and Tricks

What does barbecuing have to do with bicycles? Well, this Saturday there's going to be a Ride/Rooftop BBQ/Midnight Movie hosted by Miss Ama…

Started by Lorena Cupcake

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Digital Dario

farmers markets

Farmers markets are starting up for the season very soon.  The earliest will be starting within the next few weeks.  Click here for listing…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Apr 29, 2010

Searching for specialized bike delivery services (in addition to sex toys and sandwich delivery) to include in a magazine piece. Help!

I'm a freelance writer and I'd like to write a feature story compiling different items and services you can have delivered by bike in and a…

Started by Kate

19 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by cutifly

Carrying pizzas, donuts, or other delivery food on a bike

What are your methods? If it's small enough to fit in a bag, there's always a chance of leakage. If it's a big box (say a pizza box or a do…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

9 Sep 3, 2009

2009 Ride to PierogiFest - July 25, 2009

I just heard from the Pierogi Guy. He's doing his ride down to Whiting, Indiana again this year for Pierogi Fest. If you'd like to help…

Started by vxla

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service