The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'family' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLD: Workcycles Fr8 with multiple child seats -$1900

Alas, our child-carrying days are nearly over, and we're selling our Fr8! The most ride-able way to carry multiple children and/or a whole…

Started by Cassie

0 Jun 15, 2018

lds mormon Iowa ragbrai

My wife and I with two teenage kids are planning to register for the ragbrai but are reluctant with the beer drinking and partying in the e…

Started by paul s davis

3 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Cheryl

Yuba Mundo vs Bakfiets

I own a Yuba Mundo and a Bakfiets-style bike.  I've been riding my wife and 30 lbs child around on it for more than a year.  It is a relati…

Started by John Yeti

4 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Kelly

pair of Yepp Maxi Easyfit/Xtracycle Peapod III baby seats with EasyFit Carriers/Flight Deck adapters

Hey Xtracycle lovers and kid havers--we're making the move away from baby seats, since there are no more babies here. So we have two Yepp M…

Started by Colin Murphy

2 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Colin Murphy

Fat Tire Trail Duathlon

We are looking for registrants for our inaugural Fat Tire Trail Duathlon on September 28th, 2014. All the race specifics and registration i…

Started by greg balmes

0 Aug 19, 2014

Kidical Mass on the South Side

I live in Kenwood and most of the Kidical Mass rides are a good trek from my home. I'm wondering if it would be better to reinstate the Hyd…

Started by Juan Boyce

0 May 27, 2014

Bike To School Day

So, apparently Bike to School Day is just around the corner, and Active Trans is offering support in the form of curriculum materials and m…

Started by Elizabeth

4 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

Win Tickets to Velo Theater Today!

The Chicago Humanities Festival supports people who bike!  Chainlinkers are invited to win tickets to Velo Theater's The Postman. We have t…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

23 May 5, 2012
Reply by S.Presley☠

GITy Up!'s got get-up-&-go—families and first-timers filling up our bike camping tour

Half of all registrants are bringing tykes on bikes—could be the s'mores, could be the nearly all-trail route, could be the giant windmill.…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Apr 13, 2012

Family Feud Survey Help

Have you ever wondered who answers those Family Feud surveys?  Ever wanted to add your input? Nows your chance! I have been tasked with cr…

Started by Eric Stuck

0 Mar 10, 2011

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service