The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'events' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What A Great Display of Featured (and Diverse) Local Bike Events for May and June We Have On The Calendar!

Featured Rides & Events Chainlink Bar Night - With Half Acre Cycling at Haymarket and Beer Under Glass May 17, 2012 from 5pm to 11pm…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

BFF CHICAGO--PRESALE IS LIVE!!!

Tickets are available NOW for BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL CHICAGO! Buy your festival passes now for only $25 for the entire weekend or $10 per pr…

Started by Terry Bloom

0 Oct 26, 2011

TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

Bicycle Film Festival Chicago is on it's way and it is gonna be awesome, but you can help make it even BETTER!   Come out tonight for the f…

Started by Terry Bloom

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Terry Bloom

Final boarding call for Calumet-Sag Trail's Jamboree early bird discount

Here that whistle blow? Better put a little skip in yer britches, pardner, if you expect to catch the $5 Discount Express, bound for the H…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Sep 24, 2010

phantom event response

how did i get a bunch of events in "my events" that i'd never responded to?mostly critical massess....is anyone else having this issue?

Started by thang van ung

11 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Leah

2010 Trek SoHo raffle for the Calumet-Sag Trail

Only 1000 tickets for sale, and just one of them is kissed by Lady Luck. The belt-drive, 8-speed, coffee thermos-bedecked Trek SoHo is cour…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Steve Buchtel

Was...Good Ol' Fashioned Summer Picnic. Now: Ice blocking xtravaganza

Just wondering if anyone would be up to go to or help organize a big summer picnic?  This beautiful weather makes me want to get outside!  …

Started by BalloonBiker

19 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Marne Provost

What's the best way to carry a pillow while riding a bike?

I'll be riding from Logan Square to the International Pillow Fight Day (this Saturday at 2 pm...see the event listing on the Calendar!)  I'…

Started by GREGORY E DAVIES

12 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

What is your primary reason for riding in the winter?

Please comment on a new article promoting the Chainlink community founder Leah Neaderthal. The article is called Windy city biking 101; Bik…

Started by Sabrina Sampson

27 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Matt Kwain

Calumet-Sag Trail: Happy Trails Jamboree, October 2

This is going to be more fun than a prairie dog in grandpappy's plumbing. But don’t reflect too much on that. Instead, pilgrim, mosey on o…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Steve Buchtel

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service