The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'divvy' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

download divvy ride history?

hi, everyone, divvy used to send me my total miles each year. but i haven't received my 2020 stats and they haven't replied to an email. i…

Started by bobweiser

0 Feb 6, 2021

What's it called when the Divvy rack is full and you have to circle looking for a space?

I rode Divvy today from near UIC to the Loop. I didn't look closely and when I got to my destination, the rack was full.  So I had to circl…

Started by Brian S

29 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Allan

How can biking improve? - Bikesharing - For NONRIDERS AND RIDERS

Hi all! I am a Northwestern student participating in a social entrepreneurship class, where my group and I have decided to focus on bike-sh…

Started by Drake Weissman

4 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Notorious D.I.V.V.Y.

As seen on https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160130/downtown/chicago-rapper-divvy-loving-pals-channel-notorious-big-music-video "Divvy Divv…

Started by Andrew Bedno

0 Feb 1, 2016

Streetsblog Article, "Could Longer Rental Times Help Divvy Appeal to More Chicagoans?"

Photo courtesy of Streetsblog Chicago: Michael Podgers I have friends (both men and women) that love the convenience of Divvy - especiall…

Started by Yasmeen

13 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

Divvy overbilling?

Has anyone received excessive credit card charges from Divvy, even after returning the bikes on time and waiting until the docking station…

Started by Eli

0 Oct 26, 2015

'Divvy For Everyone' $5 Memberships w/o Credit Card

Cross posting from http://chicagoist.com/2015/07/07/divvy_for_everyone_to_offer_5_membe.php BY RACHEL CROMIDAS IN NEWS ON JUL 7, 2015 12:05…

Started by Andrew Bedno

5 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Jennifer on the lake

Streetsblog Article About Bike Valet, Bike Parking and Divvy at Mumford and Sons Concert

"They Didn’t F— It Up This Time: Mumford & Sons Gig Was a Car-Free Success" By John Greenfield Quasi-Celtic, sensitive-guy drinking so…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

Worst Divvy Locations

I know this will definitely be in flux, and I am very happy they're expanding, but some of the locations make no case. Case in point: Irvi…

Started by Madopal (16.5 mi)

7 May 21, 2015
Reply by Michael B

Divvy Week May 1-10

DivvyBikes.com/DivvyWeek Includes their usual new member, Chipotle and FroYo discounts. DIVVY WEEK! IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE ON TWO WHEELS…

Started by Andrew Bedno

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service