The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'distance' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Tis the Season for long rides

September has arrived and there are many centuries and close to centuries coming up in the next six weeks or so.  Some I know about:  Perim…

Started by Lisa Curcio

40 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

Biking Around Lake Michigan

Just wondering if anyone is planning a Lake Michigan tour trip this summer - I'm hoping to get one organized, starting over Labor Day, and…

Started by Peter Dykstra

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Robert

working on endurance

Does anyone have an app that they like or a product they use to gage how far they've ridden? If anyone else is working on increasing distan…

Started by Marcy

19 May 16, 2014
Reply by Vanessa B

Help! Touring bike needed!

Hey friends, in about a week I plan on doing a solo ride across most of New York.  I have done distance rides before but always on flat lan…

Started by Rachael Huttner

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Rachael Huttner

Chicago to Milwaukee - Riders? Routes?

I plan on riding to Milwaukee tomorrow, spending the night, and then riding back on Friday (or taking the Metra if I'm too lazy to go the w…

Started by Alex Moroz

23 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Loan L.

Tips for increasing pace??

After failling to keep up with some power riders this weekend, I'd like to work on picking up my pace a bit.  Currently I can hold 15-18mph…

Started by Liz

6 May 22, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Damen between Lake and I290

hi all, i saw a brief mention of this stretch of damen in an earlier post, but i'm looking for more feedback on what to do here--to be lega…

Started by k marie

8 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by k marie

BioLogic FreeCharge Powers an iPod With Your Bike

Biologic Freecharge Saw this on Gizmodo today. It's a usb device for your bike that uses a dyno to charge your phone. Pretty useful for lon…

Started by Ryan L

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Michael

preparing for 500 mile trip to toronto!

Hey all, Me and a buddy are planning a trip to toronto in the following months and although i've been researching and preparing i still hav…

Started by giovanni torres

21 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by emeegee

Illuminated Thread dot Com

http://illuminatedthread.com Some friends of mine, local Chicagoans and starving artists, are embarking on a 2 month, 3200 mile journey to…

Started by Andrew

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Andrew

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service