The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's a Gutter Bunny?

I shot a video asking cyclists what they thought a gutter bunny is in reference to a bicycle term and got some pretty funny answers.Before…

Started by Krista Homiak

14 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Steven Vance

Gutter Bunny Project

Hello,Nice to meet you all! I recently started the Gutter Bunny Project with a fellow bike enthusiast. It is dedicated to bringing togeth…

Started by Krista Homiak

0 Jul 1, 2010

cheating by hidden electric drive?

Yesterday's NY Times had an article about possible cheating by pro cyclists using a hidden electric assist drive.  What next?

Started by Anne Alt

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

Bicycle Portraits - everyday South Africans and their bicycles. A photographic book in the making.

The Bicycle Portraits project was initiated by myself, Stan Engelbrecht (Cape Town, South Africa) and Nic Grobler (Johannesburg, South Afri…

Started by Stan Engelbrecht

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stan Engelbrecht

Anyone interested in triathlon training?

The summer is a big time for triathlon events in the Chicago land area. Some of our clients, who are training on their own for upcoming eve…

Started by TheCycleStudio

0 May 11, 2010

Searching for specialized bike delivery services (in addition to sex toys and sandwich delivery) to include in a magazine piece. Help!

I'm a freelance writer and I'd like to write a feature story compiling different items and services you can have delivered by bike in and a…

Started by Kate

19 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by cutifly

Neat Idea

If they can work out intersections and the waiting-in-line issues, this could be great: http://gizmodo.com/5447279/kolelinia-lets-you-ride

Started by John

11 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by David Travis

For those who prefer indoor training...

During the winter months we understand some riders prefer to take their workout indoors for one reason or another. However most of the time…

Started by TheCycleStudio

0 Oct 28, 2009

2009 Bike Sale

End of Summer Rental Bike Sale! All 2009 Bikes Must Go! Up to 50% OFF! Hundreds of bikes to choose from, all in great condition! $50 non-r…

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

5 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Bike and Roll Chicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service