The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Cyclist Commuter Bikes: A Photo Series

Hey guys, It's finally time to be a little vocal about who I am and what I do! I mean, I do go to some of the rides say "hi!" and ride bik…

Started by Kevin Gebhardt

16 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Kevin Gebhardt

For Sale: Black Ladies Bike Skirt/Skort! Only worn twice, practically like-new condition...L/XL

...only major change to it is the reflective logo in the corner has been darkened with permanent marker! This has a foam-like padding, not…

Started by Anne Kim

0 Apr 8, 2012

Share your Cycling Photos

Just announced on the Road Holland/Serious&Stylish Blog:   Share your Cycling Photos -- Great Contest!   Details say you get $20 cred…

Started by DawgBiker

0 Mar 21, 2012

Custom Wool Jersey Recommendations?

Hey Chainlinkers - I've been asked many times to do another round of jerseys.  Since it's pretty chilly now, I'm looking to offer a round…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

34 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Bob

Bicycle-powered Street Team Wanted by Everything Is Terrible!

Greetings gnarled wheelsmen and wheelswomen of the Windycitee. We are premiering our third Everything Is Terrible! movie,DoggieWoggiez!Pooc…

Started by Aaron Maier

0 Jan 18, 2012

There's only one indoor velodrome in the country – do you know where it is?

Has anyone been to an indoor velodrome before? There's only one indoor velodrome in the country and we are hoping to turn Chicago Velo Camp…

Started by Chicago Velo Campus

17 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

BFF CHICAGO--PRESALE IS LIVE!!!

Tickets are available NOW for BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL CHICAGO! Buy your festival passes now for only $25 for the entire weekend or $10 per pr…

Started by Terry Bloom

0 Oct 26, 2011

TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

Bicycle Film Festival Chicago is on it's way and it is gonna be awesome, but you can help make it even BETTER!   Come out tonight for the f…

Started by Terry Bloom

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Terry Bloom

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

In case you missed it: Yes! Magazine video . . .

Here.

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

10 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service