The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dimo's Pizza is hiring delivery bikers

Hey Chainlink Community!  I'm the Brand Manager for Dimo's Pizza - a local pizza place with locations in Wicker Park and Wrigleyville. We h…

Started by Ann Wanserski

0 Dec 11, 2014

The Bike Park at Big Marsh—NEW VIDEO

Chicago's gaining a major addition to the dirt cycling scene, a 45-acre urban bike park carved out of the 278-acre park project called B…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by BertG

Any Pro or Semi-pro cyclists out there? Better shave your legs!

I came across this story and thought I should share it.  The gist being, male cyclist that care about time should grab a lady bic and smoot…

Started by Greg Berry

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Haddon

The Chicagoland Tour de Cure is looking for VOLUNTEERS!!!

RIDE, DONATE, VOLUNTEER!!! The Chicagoland Tour de Cure is looking for VOLUNTEERS!!! We are looking for people to help fill many volunteer…

Started by Bill Nedza

4 May 23, 2014
Reply by Bill Nedza

It's Ladies' Day Again

You know those women you care about who say:  I would love to ride a bike but I am afraid to ride on the street I don't want to mess up my…

Started by Lisa Curcio

10 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

Anyone interested in joining our team for the MS Ride in June?

We had a lot of fun last year even if the last 20 miles was into the wind. Here is our link http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/

Started by Piper ZYM

2 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by discobandito

First deaf bike club meeting

Hi, I am starting a deaf cycle group that is geared towards to education of cycling for people with disabilities. I have noticed not many o…

Started by Melissa Manak

4 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Melissa Manak

Bike Culture in Chicago!

Hello, My name is Mae Quach and I'm an undergraduate student at Loyola University Chicago. I'm doing an article for my school's paper on t…

Started by Mae Quach

2 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Michelle

Justice for Bobby Cann: Upcoming Court Dates and News (UPDATED 9/13)

Upcoming court date: September 18, 10 a.m. WHAT: Court status hearing, a hearing generally "for the lawyers to inform the judge as to what…

Started by Catherine Bullard

4 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by WillG

EDIT: Moving Sale - reductions

We are moving back to Brooklyn next weekend! After a dalliance with the Cubs I figure it's time to get real and return to Shea  Citi Field.…

Started by Steve Dennis

19 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Dennis

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service