The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boulevard Lakefront Tour 36 mile map

Wanted to share with everyone just how great the Boulevard Lakefront Tour was this past weekend!  Aside from getting lost on it and going t…

Started by Greg Berry

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Chainlink in Memphis!

This Friday, I am heading down to Memphis with Chainlink photographer, Ronit Bezalel. We are going to do a lot of riding as well as checkin…

Started by Yasmeen

16 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew

Here's a cycling company that should be boycotted...

I guess it's more of a speaker company marketing itself to the cycling community...but regardless. I don't really understand the appeal of…

Started by Elliot Bennett

20 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Jim Freeman

Chicago Reader 2015 Best of Chicago: Best Bike Shop, Best Clothes for Biking

Congrats to the winners! http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/bike-shop/BestOf?oid=18030286 Best Bike Shop: Comrade Cycles Runner Up:  The…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jun 25, 2015

Historians Wanted!

I'm from The Chapter Media, a production company in New York, NY. We are currently developing a television show which will feature knowledg…

Started by Kate Zasowski

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Tricolor

Know someone thinking about bike commuting?

Here's a great read for friends and family thinking about or getting into riding their bike to work.  "A Bullshit-Free Guide to the Gear Y…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Tour de Farms

Brett and I are planning on doing the ride - it's supposed to be a lot of fun and it's a great cause. Before we register, I wanted to ask i…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Favorite Bicycling Magazine(s)

Print or Digital?Name your favorite bicycling magazines! Go!

Started by Berg Jensen

13 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Rick Schukat (6.3mi)

Are you thinking about racing? There is a really great clinic this Saturday, March 7 and it's free.

"This discussion will heighten your awareness of five key concepts you should keep in mind each time you get on your bike as well as Q&…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Mar 4, 2015

Gloomy?-Sunshine Shortage?-Cycle More (exercise) to counter (SAD) Seasonal Affective Disorder !

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20141222/downtown/gloomiest-december-ever-chicago-on-track-break-sunshine-shortage-record Limited exposure…

Started by Tom A.K.

7 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Shay

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service