The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DNAinfo, "Tickets for Parking in Bike Paths on the Rise (MAP)"

While the number of tickets is slowly on the rise, is it adequately keeping up with the bike lane growth? Parking in the bike lane is a saf…

Started by Yasmeen

5 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Jeremy

Saris Brand Advocate Application Due Sunday, January 17

I recently toured their headquarters and I really liked what I saw. A company with their heart in the right place, growing and keeping the…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jan 13, 2016

Ride a Bike With Bono and Get an Ice Cream in Central Park

Forget about jumping out of a plane, scaling Mount Everest, or getting in the ring with Mike Tyson. Bono is bringing you and a friend to N…

Started by Yasmeen

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Syrian Cyclists Found Support from the Cycling Community at the Berlin Velodrome (video)

These Syrian refugees came to Germany and the cycling community helped them get back to their training by donating clothing and equipment a…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

Looking to Spice Up Your Commute?

She definitely earns style points...

Started by Yasmeen

2 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Beans

Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer 900 or best offer!

My friend Piper is selling her "like new" Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer, includes box and still under warranty. She is looking for 900 or best…

Started by Christian

2 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Christian

2016 Tour de France Route Announced Today.

Always exciting to find out where the road will take them... a little Spain, a little Switzerland, and a lot of France (of course!). This l…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Oct 20, 2015

Global Trends in Making Major Cities More Bike-Friendly

A few excerpts from this promising assessment of the global trend to reduce speed for cars, have car-free areas/weekends, and increase the…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Oct 20, 2015

100 mile PBL goal met? Not exactly. Still a great "bike network" milestone for CDOT.

Chicagoist must have gone off the press release for this article, "Chicago has finally reached the mayor's ambitious goal of installing mor…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Oct 12, 2015

Looking for accurate emojis to express your bikey feels? New bicycle emoji keyboard app is coming shortly!

Headwind? KOM Strava status? Rolling Hills? Big Climb? You'll have lots of bikey emojis to choose from. Bicycling Magazine will have a bra…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Nançois

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service