The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cycle' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Cycle Center Location?

We've been running the McDonald's Cycle Center in Millennium Park for over 10 years now and we get requests to open new locations almost da…

Started by Millennium Park Bike Station

34 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Travis Kluska

Anybody with a nice video camera want to help out a bike design startup on Saturday?

Hey all!  You've possibly already seen me gush about the Occam Cycle. This Saturday from 11am to 1pm the guys are going to be doing demo r…

Started by Christine (5.0)

0 Sep 5, 2014

New folding bike concept--what do you think?

It's called the "Occam Cycle."  If you are familiar with his razor, you will understand why!    I couldn't get video embedding to work, so…

Started by Christine (5.0)

11 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Thedutchtouch

Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company w…

Started by Eric Petersen

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Ok, so recently I read a comment on this article:http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/brent-toderian/bike-lanes-car-commuting-vancouver-toronto_b_1

Started by Amber

9 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

What's a Cycle Track, Anyway?

As many of you already know, construction on the Kinzie Street cycle track is set to begin tomorrow. When I first heard the news, I was exc…

Started by Michelle Quivey

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Thunder Snow

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

Call for Ride to Recharge bike marshals

Climate Cycle is looking for experienced bike riders to act as bike marshals for various distances during our May 22nd Ride to Recharge.  …

Started by Climate Cycle

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Climate Cycle

Great deals and bike fun at Chicago Cycle Swap! $5 off admission coupons!

Hey Chainlinkers, it's almost here!   We sold out of vendor space and will be packed with good deals...Active Trans and Bike Winter invite…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Feb 11, 2011

Congratulations, Chicago Bike Messengers...party on Saturday!

From our blog (copied/pasted here) We just heard the news that Chicago's bike messenger community won the bid to bring the Cycle Messenger…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Sep 22, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service