The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'cross' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cross is coming 2016

Cross is coming... who's ready? When and where are you practicing this year? Edits: Tuesdays 7-8am @ Cricket Hill beginning 8/16/2016 (Joh…

Started by Jim

13 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Selling Felt F65X 47cm Cyclocross bike

Felt F65X 2013 47cm 7005-aluminum cross bike with carbon fork. Sram Apex Double-tap shifters, Apex front derailleur, Rival rear derailleur.…

Started by Haley

4 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Haley

Looking for Cross Country Touring Buddy

Hey everyone! I am planning on moving to California for a few months this winter and am trying to plan to travel there via bicycle. Althoug…

Started by Jana C.

5 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by MagMileMarauder

Lemming Left Cross

I am proposing this term for a common variation of the left cross collision. In the standard left cross, an oncoming driver makes a left tu…

Started by Jeff Schneider

12 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi

Cinderella Bike Just Don't Fit (But DURA ACE and CAMPAGNOLO!)

Chainlinkers. As much as it grieves me to admit the Wheeler CX Bike I bought off Craigslist this fall just. Don't. Fit. I've moved the sa…

Started by tim de la motte

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by tim de la motte

HED Ardennes FR + wheel set, with rotor $1100

New out of the box, never ridden. I took these wheels out of the box from a new build. Great wheels for CX, or use for a 29er. Shimano IceT…

Started by Ryne Brown

0 Aug 16, 2014

gravel grinder races

I'm really curious about these rides/races.   Have you done one?  What was your expectation? What was your impression?   I'd like to know w…

Started by Bruce

18 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce

For Sale Specialized Tri Cross

6 year old Specialized Tri Cross For Sale $700.Ultegra, 105, FSA. Good condition, taken care of but ridden hard. No big crashes. Aluminum f…

Started by Mike the Veloist

0 Oct 15, 2012

Share a ride to the races? - Chicago Cyclocross Cup

I am looking for a ride to any/all of the races for the rest of the season - starting Saturday for PsychoCross in Wauconda. I am racing 4a…

Started by Monte Martin

4 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Monte Martin

Can I add cross brake levers to Shimano DuraAce shifter brake lever combo?

I have a bike that has a Shimano DuraAce shifter/brake combo, attached to a high-end Avid v-brake. It is augmented by a travel agent for ap…

Started by Duppie

6 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service