The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'commuting' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving a bike while riding a bike.

I like biking with my 2nd grader to his School. I want to be able to take his bike home with me and not lock it at his school. His bike is…

Started by peter moormann

8 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by prof.gfr

Getting to Downers Grove (McCullom park)

So, anyone have any good routes to Downers Grove?  I live on the far NW side of Chicago and have ridden out there before, HOWEVER I rode ou…

Started by Chitown_Mike

23 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

New Potholes around town.

Started by David of the North (David606xx)

20 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by GEORGE VANDERFOR

Poll: How to get the baby from daycare?

Picking the wee baby up from daycare in Evanston for the first time today around 6. I took the bike to work in today Uptown. He'll be attac…

Started by Joe Schmoe

13 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Joe Schmoe

Wicker Park to Northbrook??

I recently have started a new job and want to continue bike commuting, at least 1 way (use the train the other).  I tried Waukeegan to Elst…

Started by jeremy d herzog

9 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Anne

Looking for Folding Bike Recommendations--Got a job in the suburbs.

I got a job in the 'burbs. I want to go bike to metra train to bike.  I've heard metra horror stories about bringing full sized bikes on th…

Started by dav

7 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by John C. Wilson

Utility company street patching destroying bike routes

Has anyone else noticed the new style of rough, hard, concrete patching that is being done and apparently accepted by the City of Chicago,…

Started by Steve Cohen

104 May 26, 2013
Reply by Michael M

Specialized Street Stomper (20" frame) - SOLD

SOLD   20" Specialized Street Stomper What the heck is a Street Stomper you ask? Well, it is something of a unique bird, apparently. It wa…

Started by spencewine

12 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by rb

Interior Bike Storage

Hi all,At my workplace we can currently bring our bikes into the office and stash them in a large empty cubicle, however, that cubicle will…

Started by ciarliera

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Doug Haynes

175 W. Jackson, 70 W. Madison

I'm going to change jobs before the end of the year, and two of the leading possibilities are at 175 W. Jackson and 70 W. Madison.  I was w…

Started by David

6 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by David

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service