The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'clothing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Reader 2015 Best of Chicago: Best Bike Shop, Best Clothes for Biking

Congrats to the winners! http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/bike-shop/BestOf?oid=18030286 Best Bike Shop: Comrade Cycles Runner Up:  The…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jun 25, 2015

FS Cycling specific Men's Wear; Chrome Hoodie and Betabrand Knickers

Hey gents and ladies buying clothes for their gents, for sale I have two pieces of really awesome, cycling specific men's wear that works w…

Started by Alex James

0 Nov 6, 2014

Cycling shorts and bibs for plus sized women?

Hi, Just wondering what the situation is like for any plus-sized and/or bottom heavy women. I am a US size 14-16 and I usually resort to w…

Started by Ifi Susana

5 May 11, 2014
Reply by Ifi Susana

Anybody want to split an order of women's cycling jeans?

I'm sorely tempted by these in-funding-stages crowd-sourced jeans: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ryb-denim After shipping and convert…

Started by Christine (5.0)

31 May 8, 2014
Reply by Christine (5.0)

Winter Gear?

Hey fellow (women) riders! This is my first post, but I thought I'd just throw it out there: I stepped into a Marshall's the other day (th…

Started by Kerry Schenck

12 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Casey Carnes

Gently Used Pearl Izumi Cycling Bib Tights - Free!

I have several pair of gently used Pearl Izumi tights are now simply too big for me.  They are all sized XL.  They have been well cared for…

Started by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

8 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

Swrve shorts or other cycling shorts for women?

I have a question for the women, any of you wear Swrve shorts? They only make them in men's cuts and I really don't want knickers. Or if an…

Started by Rhea Butcher

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Rhea Butcher

Winter riding- clothing

I have been riding in the winter for 2 years and now would like to appropriately dress myself. Anyone have ideas of places to find waterpro…

Started by Molly

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by vxla

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service