The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New folding bike concept--what do you think?

It's called the "Occam Cycle."  If you are familiar with his razor, you will understand why!    I couldn't get video embedding to work, so…

Started by Christine (5.0)

11 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Thedutchtouch

Damen Avenue bridge history

Does anyone remember when the Damen Avenue bridge was rebuilt/replaced in 1999-2000? This is the bridge over the North Branch Chicago River…

Started by Steven Vance

33 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Anne Alt

Looking for advice/help from fixed gear riders

Hello.  I don't know much about riding but hoping to connect with fixed gear enthusiasts for advice and potential help on a short film I'm…

Started by nofromofo

16 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by John C. Wilson

Camp Sites in Milwaukee?

I am going to be taking a weekend trip up to Milwaukee with a group of my friends using this route. We are going to bike there, spend a day…

Started by Isaac Ahrens

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Father of Ghost Bike victim wants daughters bike removed, still there though.

Damen/Wellington- Her Dad says enough is enough and wants her name and bike removed. Tired of the reminder. What can we do? The city won't…

Started by Austin Milbarge

37 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Vilda

Video Finalists Have Been Announced!! Vote For The Winning PSA (June 4-June 10)

Three videos have been selected as finalists in the second Bike Chicago Chicago By Bike!  PSA Video Contest.  Voting is open from Tuesday,…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

RFP - Bike Mural in Rogers Park - Apr.1 deadline!

(Feel like I saw this on TCL before, but just now search and could not find.) http://mileofmurals.com CALLING CHICAGO ARTISTS! We are no…

Started by Andrew Bedno

0 Mar 24, 2013

Chainlink In The News!

Brent Cohrs highlights us, what we do here on The Chainlink, our fundraising campaign and Grid Chicago in today's Chicago Now Blog. To read…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Nov 29, 2012

Year End Bicycle Sale

Waiting until the end of the year to get a good deal on a new bike? Here is your change to own a Chicago Handbuilt, Lightweight American St…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Steven Vance

Join our team and change how people get around Chicago!

Creating a next-generation multi-modal transit app with a giant team at DesigningChicago.com    |   Hi folks! As an avid biker, I know t…

Started by Annemarie Spitz

0 Oct 10, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service