The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago takes the LEED in eco building. Really???

Read about it, here!

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Duppie

Rockford to Chicago

Hello All, Long time lurker.  Anyone taking a ride from Rockford back to Chicago?  Been doing some research and it seems the Illinois Prair…

Started by Charlie Ferreira

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by dan b

Active Trans in Chicago Athlete!

Page 20-21 of this month's Chicago Athlete Magazine features an article on Active Tran's Support Group and includes a picture of my nephew…

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Gutter Bunny Project

Hello,Nice to meet you all! I recently started the Gutter Bunny Project with a fellow bike enthusiast. It is dedicated to bringing togeth…

Started by Krista Homiak

0 Jul 1, 2010

Bike officer dragged after attempting to make traffic stop

More bike news from The Chicago Tribune.  Article (not many details yet) here.

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

Please allow me to say...

... that it is a simply, plainly, purely magnificent day outside and this morning's was the looooveliest ride I've had to work in quite a…

Started by Michelle Green

45 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

Join "Out For Blood" Team and raise money to cure lymphoma, leukemia, and myeloma on September 12

We are hoping to get a large group together to join Chicago Blood Cancer Foundation’s “Out For Blood” Team for the North Shore Century Bik…

Started by Scott Seaman

0 May 28, 2010

Mariel Mentink Benefit

Hey all,I've talked with some of you about Mariel Mentink, but it might not be news you've heard otherwise. I wouldn't have if I didn't hav…

Started by Michelle Green

6 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Michelle Green

Winter bikers on WTTW's Chicago Tonight?

Someone sent me an email because WTTW's Chicago Tonight is supposed to have winter bikers on it tonight."Winter BikingThese days, we're see…

Started by Kate

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by E A

Searching for specialized bike delivery services (in addition to sex toys and sandwich delivery) to include in a magazine piece. Help!

I'm a freelance writer and I'd like to write a feature story compiling different items and services you can have delivered by bike in and a…

Started by Kate

19 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by cutifly

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service