The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'century' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Weekend, 200 Miles!

If so, we would like to hear from you!  The Ride for AIDS Chicago is looking for one or two seasoned cyclists ready to ride 200 miles in 2…

Started by James Craig

0 Jun 12, 2017

A Thanks To Chainlink Members

It seems that a lot of the discussion here right now is about the recent tragic deaths of cyclists, and that's as it should be.  I hope no…

Started by Jim Reho

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Jim Reho

Which Bike For First Attempt At A Century?

I've decided to try to ride the Apple Cider Century in Three Oaks, Michigan next year.  I know that some of you have participated in it, an…

Started by Jim Reho

16 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

Apple Cider Century

I have two tickets for the apple cider century. I am unable to attend.  I am asking $40/tx/obo (I have two). Please message me if you are i…

Started by JoAnna

2 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by JoAnna

Apple Cider Century :: September 27, 2015

Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has a registration they are no longer able to use and would be interested in selling? I am on the fence about r…

Started by Teresa Sheppard

3 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Cheryl

Tour de Farms

Brett and I are planning on doing the ride - it's supposed to be a lot of fun and it's a great cause. Before we register, I wanted to ask i…

Started by Yasmeen

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

North Shore Century Sept 21, 2014

I'll be out there and wondering who else will be doing the full 100 miles? I have a few folks I know from other groups that we will be rid…

Started by Chitown_Mike

53 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Daily LFP 20-miler, Saturday 50-miler - South Loop

Hi all!   I'm new at CL and new to cycling; started this summer and it's safe to say I have fallen deeply in love with the feeling of flyi…

Started by ChiBikeGeek

8 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Tominator

OT- How to convert a record (vinyl) to mp3 or wav?

My dad's bday is coming up and he wants to put his old records on cd and on his computer. I was told their is some technology you can buy t…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

34 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by David P.

Upcoming Organized Ride Benefitting the Breast Cancer Fund - 9.16.12

Registration Closing Date Thursday, September 13, 2012 @ 11:59 PM US/Central Description Each of the routes of 38, 61, 77 and 100 are on…

Started by MJ Gasik

0 Sep 8, 2012

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service