The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'biking' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climate Cycle Dunes to Downtown Ride Info Social on Tuesday, July 9th

Free beer! And food! Join past, present, and future Climate Cycle Dunes to Downtown riders at the beautiful offices of DIRTT, located at…

Started by Mark Jackson

0 Jun 23, 2013

Camp Sites in Milwaukee?

I am going to be taking a weekend trip up to Milwaukee with a group of my friends using this route. We are going to bike there, spend a day…

Started by Isaac Ahrens

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Climate Cycle Social on June 10th

Interested in hearing about the upcoming 62 and 125 mile rides for Climate Cycle? Join us at the totally cool offices of Digitas on Mon…

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 31, 2013

Climate Cycle Ride to Recharge photos

Climate Cycle completed its 5th annual Ride to Recharge on May 18th.  Follow the link for photos from the rides:  http://www.flickr.com/pho

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 23, 2013

Climate Cycle fundraising bike events

Climate Cycle http://climatecycle.org/  completed the fifth annual Ride to Recharge on Saturday, May 18th.  The funds raised through this b…

Started by Mark Jackson

0 May 20, 2013

Help out with CDOT's Quarterly Bike Counts

Bicycle Count Volunteers Needed!!!  Help Document Bicycling in Chicago!!!   The Chicago Bicycle Program is recruiting volunteers to partici…

Started by Bike To The Bone

24 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Duppie

I would desire that you remember the Ladies . . .

Okay, I am not Abigail Adams and you fellows out there are not John, but did I get your attention?  Well, alrighty then, as they say in Col…

Started by Lisa Curcio

25 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Lisa Curcio

Alliance For Biking And Walking 2013 Advocacy Awards

Alliance Announces 2013 Advocacy Award Winners Washington, DC - March 4, 2013 - To shine the spotlight on the progress and victories o…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Mar 5, 2013

Article about college students biking through the winter is up on RedEye website

Hi there everyone, An article I wrote about some South Side college students who bike through the winter is now up on the RedEye website:…

Started by Erin Vogel

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by We all have an inner Beast...

Kass' Friday column and why sometimes the silent treatment is best

The latest Kass column on biking today is a great example of why sometimes it may be best to ignore. Responding to him or engaging with him…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

14 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Daniel G

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service