The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'biking' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Side Cyclers?

Hi pedaling pals, Do any of you commute along S Jeffery Ave? I don't typically ride in the south and am unsure if this is a good route fro…

Started by Kate S.

11 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Kate S.

Who is an expert (or amateur enthusiast) of bikes, safety, jerseys of Tour de France history?

I work for a company (http://nepris.com) that finds folks to talk to classrooms over webcam, a matchmaker between industries and classrooms…

Started by Mark Fry

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by herdingbats

Northside Bike Collective Now Hiring a Bicycle Mechanic!

NOW HIRING: Bicycle Mechanic The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainability by…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

Northside Bicycle Collective Now Hiring a Bike Wrangler!

NOW HIRING: Bike Wrangler The Recyclery Collective Mission: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainabili…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

How can biking improve? - Bikesharing - For NONRIDERS AND RIDERS

Hi all! I am a Northwestern student participating in a social entrepreneurship class, where my group and I have decided to focus on bike-sh…

Started by Drake Weissman

4 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Be a part of making Chicago biking safer!

Hey Chicago Bicycle friends! Would you like to be a part of making Chicago a safer place to bike? I need your insights on what it's like b…

Started by Bike Lane Uprising

48 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Bike Lane Uprising

Trails, breweries, & GITy Up

GITy Up!: Off-Road, this year on Columbus Day weekend and close by in the Palos forest preserves, picked up some extra fun add-ons thanks t…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Sep 19, 2016

Bicycling in America video

Biking in America vs Denmark https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/1089674844401307/

Started by Banshee: 12-15mi

0 Jul 15, 2016

Annual appeal for volunteers for 2015 Bike the Drive - riders especially wanted!

Hello you wonderful chainlinkers!  Although it may have been a chilly ride today, in just around five short weeks we'll have thousands of…

Started by Caiken

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Sean M. O'Grady

Dimo's Pizza is hiring delivery bikers

Hey Chainlink Community!  I'm the Brand Manager for Dimo's Pizza - a local pizza place with locations in Wicker Park and Wrigleyville. We h…

Started by Ann Wanserski

0 Dec 11, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service