The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'biking' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Side Cyclers?

Hi pedaling pals, Do any of you commute along S Jeffery Ave? I don't typically ride in the south and am unsure if this is a good route fro…

Started by Kate S.

11 Jun 18
Reply by Kate S.

Who is an expert (or amateur enthusiast) of bikes, safety, jerseys of Tour de France history?

I work for a company (http://nepris.com) that finds folks to talk to classrooms over webcam, a matchmaker between industries and classrooms…

Started by Mark Fry

1 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by herdingbats

Northside Bike Collective Now Hiring a Bicycle Mechanic!

NOW HIRING: Bicycle Mechanic The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainability by…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

Northside Bicycle Collective Now Hiring a Bike Wrangler!

NOW HIRING: Bike Wrangler The Recyclery Collective Mission: The Recyclery Collective is an educational bike shop that promotes sustainabili…

Started by The Recyclery

0 May 4, 2018

How can biking improve? - Bikesharing - For NONRIDERS AND RIDERS

Hi all! I am a Northwestern student participating in a social entrepreneurship class, where my group and I have decided to focus on bike-sh…

Started by Drake Weissman

4 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Be a part of making Chicago biking safer!

Hey Chicago Bicycle friends! Would you like to be a part of making Chicago a safer place to bike? I need your insights on what it's like b…

Started by Bike Lane Uprising

48 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Bike Lane Uprising

Trails, breweries, & GITy Up

GITy Up!: Off-Road, this year on Columbus Day weekend and close by in the Palos forest preserves, picked up some extra fun add-ons thanks t…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Sep 19, 2016

Bicycling in America video

Biking in America vs Denmark https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/1089674844401307/

Started by Banshee: 12-15mi

0 Jul 15, 2016

Annual appeal for volunteers for 2015 Bike the Drive - riders especially wanted!

Hello you wonderful chainlinkers!  Although it may have been a chilly ride today, in just around five short weeks we'll have thousands of…

Started by Caiken

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Sean M. O'Grady

Dimo's Pizza is hiring delivery bikers

Hey Chainlink Community!  I'm the Brand Manager for Dimo's Pizza - a local pizza place with locations in Wicker Park and Wrigleyville. We h…

Started by Ann Wanserski

0 Dec 11, 2014

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service