The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

disappearing parking meters and the local economy

In recent media coverage about the city of Chicago's parking meter fiasco, an issue has arisen that needs our vocal attention. Howard creat…

Started by Anne Alt

94 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Michael

Evan and Bobby's Bike Hike in The Trib!

Read the article here

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Jul 30, 2009

Ride the City

This is a great website that helps you find the safest ride possible in either New York, Chicago, or Austin. Ride the City

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

The Forest Preserve is Alive

Now that spring is finally here, I have noticed that riding on Northbranch Trail after Dark there is so much activity going on. I must have…

Started by cutifly

16 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Alan Ortiz

Trail Riding?

I've noticed majority of the members here live in the city and ride street bikes. I was wondering who all does any trail riding? I know the…

Started by Phillip Miecznikowski

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by nik was here

Starting a Bike 4 the Brain ride in Chicago to raise awareness for mental illnesses

Bike 4 the Brain is a bike ride in order to raise money and awareness for mental illnesses and to get rid of the negative stigma associated…

Started by Rohan Pavuluri

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Tiberculosis

Need help finding a road bike...~$200, ~60-62cm

hey everyone. im looking to get a road bike for exercise and commuting purposes. i have tried craigslist but it seems like 90% of the bikes…

Started by GarrettTV

12 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by GarrettTV

Someone ALMOST got away with my bolted front tire..and I rode on it-not secured

I locked up my bike to a rack on Erie, at the corner of Lake Shore Drive while I went in for a quick doctor's appointment yesterday morning…

Started by Lindsay

20 May 15, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Critical Mass Route Planning

This thread is for dynamic practical planning communication of the NEXT Critical Mass proposed route. Concepts, favorite destinations, gene…

Started by Andrew Bedno

37 May 13, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

FS: Giant NRS mountain bike - $600

I’m finally selling my Giant NRS. I was going to sell the frame and parts, but realized I had enough lying around to build up the bike. The…

Started by Peter Allen

0 Apr 26, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service