The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be a part of making Chicago biking safer!

Hey Chicago Bicycle friends! Would you like to be a part of making Chicago a safer place to bike? I need your insights on what it's like b…

Started by Bike Lane Uprising

48 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Bike Lane Uprising

2010 Giant Avail 1, Excellent Condition, with Upgrades, W XS, 43.5cm

2010 Giant Avail 1, Women's xs. Well-cared for, upgraded tires and seat included.xs = 43.5cm, per Giant's website, should fit riders 4'11"…

Started by csor347

0 Aug 1, 2017

Cannondale h300 City Bike - Large (Purple) Frame Step-Through: Ready to Ride!

Beautiful condition, made in USA Cannondale Hybrid/City Bike h300 1999 model but rarely ridden. Recently replaced tubes and trued wheels.…

Started by Sarah D.

1 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

53cm Performance R105 red road racer

Beautiful slightly older road bike. Recently professionally tuned up (5/2017) with chain and brake pads replaced. Gatorskin tires, back rac…

Started by Kaley La Porta

2 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Kaley La Porta

2015 Specialized Crux E5 Disc - Size 49 - SOLD

This one hurts. The time has come for me and my beloved cyclocross bike to part ways. It's been through many builds and many races, but h…

Started by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

0 Jun 25, 2017

52cm Trek Madone 4.5 WSD (2013)

My coworker (bike mechanic of 20+ years) is selling her 2013 Trek Madone 4.5 WSD. Full Ultegra components, carbon frame, fork, and bars, an…

Started by pszabo

0 Jun 22, 2017

Midway to Avondale?

Hi! I am going to try to bike from the Midway area (Harlem and the Stevenson/55-basically) up to Avondale (Belmont/ California) tomorrow. D…

Started by Lisa Sanzenbacher

3 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Shawn Evans

Call the Park District to get Saftey Cones/ Painted Cross walks on the LFT

I ride the LFT most of the year. After last summer's "re-surfacing, I had hoped that the Park District would follow up and paint the crossw…

Started by JoelS

8 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Wuffie

FS: '70s or '80s Japanese Road Bike - Takara Advantage - $200

For sale is a vintage late '70s or early '80s Takara road bike. One picture is included in this post; many more are available on my Flickr…

Started by Chris Allen

0 Mar 31, 2017

Disturbing Incident Report on Facebook/UK Village

Read this on the Ukrainian Village Neighborhood Watch Facebook page.  A man in pickup truck was headed west on Grand. He suddenly pulled ov…

Started by Brian

8 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Brian

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service