The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unable to register my bike with CPD

Hi!  I'm trying to register as a new user with the CPD's bike registry, however, I'm hitting this error on their webpage: Anyone else yi…

Started by Linda Zhou

2 Sep 15, 2023
Reply by Sally Bown

Stolen Scattante X330 - April 27, 2021

Hey bike friends, my Scattante X330 was stolen early Tuesday morning out of my van in Humboldt Park. The person who stole it broke the dead…

Started by trash panda

0 Apr 29, 2021

Garage Sale at The Recyclery Collective

Saturday, September 26, 2020 12 pm - 4 pm Goodnews Community Church Parking Lot 7649 N. Paulina Street, Chicago Join us for an outdoor sal…

Started by Katie

0 Sep 21, 2020

Lead Mechanic at The Recyclery Collective

The Recyclery Collective: The Recyclery Collective is an educational non-profit bike shop that promotes sustainability by giving access to…

Started by Katie

0 Aug 3, 2020

MDI - Meidai Bicycle Pumps: Do you have one and do you love it?

I've stumbled on a topic which no one has posted and for which there is very little information elsewhere. There is no question people lo…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

36 May 9, 2020
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

Are they any other regular users of the newish Elston protected bike lanes...north of Milwaukee ave? I've been a bit deflated (pun intended…

Started by Brian

55 Jan 13, 2020
Reply by Brian S

FS - Pure City Classic 3 Speed Internal City Bike - $200

Great little city bike that's perfect for going to the coffee shop, getting groceries, short commutes, etc. Size is large, good for people…

Started by Jared Ray

1 Jun 17, 2019
Reply by Jared Ray

Trek 2300 Pro - Composite - $500

Awesome vintage Trek 2300 Pro road bike. 58 cm frame, carbon and aluminum composite construction - super light! Overhauled headset and rear…

Started by Katie

0 May 22, 2019

Thinking outside the box on sustainable transit

Capitalism is the Driving force behind Automobiles  Major transformation. Outside the box thinking is not 10% improvement. This is a very…

Started by David S.

32 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by David S.

All-City Mr. Pink

Selling one of my bikes! She's a sweet, lightweight, FAST ride in excellent condition. EXCELLENT, like-new condition except for a ding in…

Started by Ultreya

1 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by clp

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service