The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bicycle' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike delivery job opening

There's a place on Clark between Diversey and Halstead called- I think!- New York Deli, and they have in a sign in their window seeking del…

Started by Michelle Green

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by wig [ isaac ]

Take a flier to the north shore (of illinois.)

Hi, I am trying to get a business going that would deliver fliers and posters around Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, Highland Park, etc.... T…

Started by Nate Maier

8 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Nate Maier

Looking for Carol Stream bicyclists!

I'm reproducing a copy of the text I sent to the League of Illinois Bicyclists asking for volunteers here, as follows... thanks for your ti…

Started by Robert Guico

0 Sep 16, 2009

BioLogic FreeCharge Powers an iPod With Your Bike

Biologic Freecharge Saw this on Gizmodo today. It's a usb device for your bike that uses a dyno to charge your phone. Pretty useful for lon…

Started by Ryan L

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Michael

Stylin' Bike bags

Check out these fun bike bags by Hambone Designs that can snap on and off! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6569097 Bike and Roll Chic…

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

0 Sep 1, 2009

2009 Bike Sale

End of Summer Rental Bike Sale! All 2009 Bikes Must Go! Up to 50% OFF! Hundreds of bikes to choose from, all in great condition! $50 non-r…

Started by Bike and Roll Chicago

5 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Bike and Roll Chicago

Bicycle Film Festival Details!

Come one, come all to the bike joy that will be the BFF! Also check out the Facebook event page here. The website will be coming fully on…

Started by Andrew Haala

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Katia Piza

Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

I find myself modifying or making my own tools all the time. Here's a simple modification. I cut these tools down for a 4 month touring tri…

Started by UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

Moving stages for concerts

Hi, I have recently been asked to work with a music stage set-up team. Last night I thought of the possibility of moving all of the stage p…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Michael

Absolutely The Best Sandwiches Downtown!

Bari Food's delivers the best sandwiches in chicago by bicycle all year round. Affordable too. The key is the freshest ingredient on coal f…

Started by UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating

7 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service