The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bicycle' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Cycle Center Location?

We've been running the McDonald's Cycle Center in Millennium Park for over 10 years now and we get requests to open new locations almost da…

Started by Millennium Park Bike Station

34 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Travis Kluska

Yikes! Would you ride the "SkyCycle"?

http://bicituristas.com/montana-rusa-en-bicicleta/

Started by Yasmeen

7 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Greg Valent

Bicycle Camping - 2015

Lets come up with some other trips and get a good camping season in! Any ideas for next month? Past post: I figure, let's get planning.…

Started by Jaik S.

62 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

Sharing Discounts...

I got a 50% off coupon for one of the big messenger/bag companies, and I'm going to place an order late this week. I'm willing to add on a…

Started by Jaik S.

12 May 1, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Red Vintage American Schwinn Cruiser bicycle for Sale $100

Got this lovely bicycle from Working Bikes ages ago and now it needs to go to a good home that will love it just as much. Still in great co…

Started by Keala

5 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Transporting My Kid

Greetings Chainlink!  Longtime rider, first time poster.  My wife and I are lucky enough to have welcomed our first child into the world ab…

Started by Rob Sullivan

20 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Kat

Raleigh C-50 hybrid frame with racks, Cross-Check fork

Selling my old 58cm Raleigh C-50 hybrid with Surly Cross-Check threadless (uncut steering tube) front fork with mid-blade eyelets. Frame, f…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

4 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Harvard, IL Stone Mill Trail, Long Prairie Trail, and Stone Bridge Trail

I took the Metra up to Harvard, IL today and road the three trails listed in the subject line. All three trails were if pretty good condit…

Started by Tom Z

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by millenial removing Bernie tattoo

Ads with Bikes

If memory serves me, I've mentioned this in one of the conversation at the CL Bar Night at the Fireside few weeks ago. . . . Have you notic…

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

17 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

One of our Attorneys in the Trib : Jury out on lawyers using social media to hype cases

Michael Keating makes the news! http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyers-social-media-20131021,0,2225986.story

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Keating

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service