The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

this afternoon on WBEZ

A segment of The Barber Shop Show dealt with cycling in Chicago, and made particular mention of the number of deaths of cyclists this year…

Started by mike w.

0 Dec 11, 2016

North Branch Trail new curve at Oakton/Caldwell

Anyone taken the NBT and rode the new curve?  They basically made the turn radius not as aggressive (guessing people went flying into the t…

Started by Chitown_Mike

6 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Tom Z

Buying my first "real" bike. Need help making final decision!

I've been lurking this great community for awhile and I look forward to being able to contribute! As I mentioned, I am a newbie and have so…

Started by Jeremy

22 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

After watching this video, it's no wonder why some people hate cyclists.

Everything this guy does in the video is wrong and rude! Riding on the sidewalk, wrong way down streets, going through red lights, blowing…

Started by Tom Z

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Photographing drivers - legal?

Some of you likely noticed that mybikelane.com has shut down*, stating "This has always been a side project, and unfortunately I do not hav…

Started by Andrew Bedno

29 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

Creepy and wrong (but delightful) monkey bike video "One Got Fat"

Saint Etienne used clips from this video in their concert last night and I found the original! If you love bike safety and have time to kil…

Started by Sarah D.

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Sarah D.

south side bike routes (current conditions on Vincennes)

This thread comes from the previous discussion about protected bike lanes on Kinzie.   If you could only "protect" 1 or 2 miles of Vincenne…

Started by Anne Alt

9 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Good Bike for Bad Back?

Hi,   I've commuted by bike off and on over the years, and I've loved it when I did, except for what it does to my back.  Between getting h…

Started by Seth

13 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Adam Kaplan - Get a Grip Cycles

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service