The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yeah, Yuba Mundo! Going Car Free- with two kids! Advice welcome.

(I tried searching but for some reason even the word "bike" got me no results...) Since I resigned from my teaching job a few weeks ago to…

Started by KayCee

12 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by KayCee

Seeking advice on rollers

Hi All, First time posting, so please excuse me if this question has been proposed before. In anticipation for upcoming colder/poor weath…

Started by Alex K

5 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by your duncle

Bike trailer project, need advice :]

Hey dudes! Im Roach. Ive been wanting to get a bike trailer for ages and just recently acquired a frame for my bday! Im not sure what brand…

Started by Reverend Roach

7 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Fran Kondorf

Looking for a Bicycle Trailer & Need Advice!

Hi! I am looking to purchase a bicycle trailer that will allow me to haul some small, foldable pieces of furniture and a large box to a cra…

Started by M K

21 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by D. Will

Bike Buddies Needs Your Input! What do new cyclists NEED to know?!

Hello Chainlinkers, how's it goin? So, many of you read and replied to the last post about starting Bike Buddies, a volunteer organization…

Started by Kevin Swanson

54 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by BikeBoy5

seatpost-mounted pannier rack...help?

I have a great old Trek roadbike that I want like the dickens to put a pannier rack on.  But the sweet little thing has no grommets in the…

Started by Death Rae

11 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Death Rae

Doing Ride MS, new to cycling, clipless pedals and centrury

I am sooooo over my head. I just wrapped up grad school and thought I'd have time to train andddd over estimated the time, annnndddd under…

Started by Keala

24 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

Who deserves an apple?

While riding today in the heavy rain (and being totally prepared) I thought about a couple of individuals who have given me invaluable tips…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

33 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Michael A

anyone that has done long distance wanna give some advice

anyone that has done some long distance touring i would be interested in come advice reference as in links,books ect. anything you can offe…

Started by Amanda Olbrys

28 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Glenn

Advice on a path from Pilsen to Cary, IL

So far my longest trip has been 36 miles, but I'd like to work my way up to a century sometime by the end of the summer.  In a few weeks I…

Started by Joel

4 May 20, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service