The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Volunteer' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Sound Experts want to volunteer at 4-Star Bike and Chow?

Active Transportation Alliance is searching for a volunteer with skills running a sound system to help at Four Star Bike and Chow on Sunday…

Started by Dave Jones

0 Aug 29, 2014

Volunteers needed - Alderman James Cappleman's 46th Ward Lincoln Park Criterium presented by xXx Racing-Athletico

Hello,  xXx Racing-Athletico is looking for volunteers to help out with our race this coming Saturday (please see calendar post for details…

Started by Tiberculosis

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by dan brown

Lend a hand at MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive

MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive is the biggest fundraiser of the year for Active Transportation Alliance and we rely on hundreds of volunt…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Mar 24, 2014

Chicago Bike Buddies Volunteer Trainings Next Tuesday and Thursday!

I just wanted to give a heads up that next week, I will be doing a couple Chicago Bike Buddies volunteer training sessions. I've been posti…

Started by Kevin Swanson

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Lisa Curcio

Four Star Tour Still Needs Volunteers

Active Trans still needs some volunteers for rest stops on the Four Star Bike Tour this Sunday (26 August), especially in the western subur…

Started by David Holmquist

0 Aug 23, 2012

Bikes, Kids & an Urban Farm - Chicago Bicycle Farm Network Volunteer Meeting Today 4-5 PM

CONNECTING AFFORDABLE BIKE-CENTRIC TRANSPORTATION TO URBAN FARMS AND ACCELERATING THE CHICAGO CYCLING COMMUNITIES WITH A VISION OF POSITIVE…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Feb 25, 2012

Chicago Naked Ride Security Needs You! (CLOTHED ;-)!

So it's getting on that time of year again and let's see who we can muster for help! ;-) If you ride with Security you are clothed (I wear…

Started by Vilda

127 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Vilda

Chiditarod Bike Marshals Needed!

The fifth annual Chicago urban Iditarod race is coming up in just over three weeks. For those of you who have seen or participated in any o…

Started by Rubani

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Rubani

Looking for 2 volunteers for Albany Park Bike Tour this Saturday.

Payment: gratitude, water bottles, some post-ride beers at a local watering hole perhaps? Task: I need a SCOOP and a SWEEP for the ride th…

Started by Lee Diamond

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service