The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Social' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Bike Buddies Volunteer Training Session, BBQ and Group Ride!

Hey yall, Chicago Bike Buddies is having our next volunteer training session on Sunday, May 18th.  If you are interested in helping new ri…

Started by Kevin Swanson

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by Lisa Curcio

17th Chicago Bike Winter Art Show {Call for Submissions}

Wow, 17 years... You probably know the drill by now. We are about showcasing bike art in all mediums, just make sure your work is at least…

Started by Steven Lane

0 Jan 6, 2014

Miss the South Side Ride in August? Second Chance November 4, 2012

Did you miss the August Critical Mass ride to the south side, but wish you had been there?  Or, were you there and you wish you had been ab…

Started by Lisa Curcio

15 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Anyone biking to Detroit for the US Social Forum?

Just curious if anyone is planning on biking to the US Social Forum? I know there are bike caravans going and I'm looking to join one. I be…

Started by HeidiBling

4 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Glenn

Wrap-Up Party notice

There is quite a lot of stuff going on tomorrow, that being Saturday February 27, 2010.  I think it is wonderful that there are so many gre…

Started by Lee Diamond

8 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Vilda

Bike Ride Friends!

Hey I'm moving back to Chicago and I don't know a ton of people. I love bike folk. I live in a coop in hyde park and I was wondering if any…

Started by Remy Schwartz

8 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Aaron Bussey

Milwaukee 4.0 - The Fall Chill Ride, and Brewery Tour

We're riding to Milwaukee...again. This time we are for sure doing the Sprecher tour on Saturday, and I'm down for the reserve tasting if I…

Started by DonRay A.K.A. Zesty

28 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by DonRay A.K.A. Zesty

Bike Winter Art Show {call for pARTicipation}

We are seeking submissions for the 12th Chicago Critical Mass Bike Winter Art Show. This year we will have two shows running simultaneously…

Started by Steven Lane

12 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service