The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Ride' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Go Albany Park Outreach Ambassador Position - Temporary

Go Albany Park Outreach Ambassador Job Announcement About the Program Do you have a passion for encouraging people to bike, walk and use pu…

Started by Maggie Melin

0 Mar 25, 2015

Go Edgewater Outreach Ambassador Position - Temporary

Go Edgewater Outreach Ambassador Job Announcement About the Program Do you have a passion for encouraging people to bike, walk and use publ…

Started by Maggie Melin

0 Mar 25, 2015

Ray's MTB Women's Weekend this Friday, March 13th is an AWESOME opportunity for women

Ronit is looking to see if anyone is going to ride with them (FREE lunch!): Anyone going this Friday to the Ray's MTB Women's Weekend, and…

Started by Ronit

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

ATTN: Critical Mass, Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride in Chicago Riders

My name is Megan and I am a researcher at the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Department of Urban Planning and Policy. I am conducting…

Started by Megan Heim LaFrombois

4 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

2014 Apple Cider Century

I just noticed there wasn't an event posted for the Apple Cider Century in Michigan. I created an event, it is awaiting approval. https://…

Started by Tom Z

7 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Josh.E

RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI registration just opened. It's time to sign up for a spot on the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, since they usual…

Started by Greg Borzo

29 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Bicycle Illinois (Robert Layton)

Advice on riding North

I'm riding up to Illinois Beach State Park in a few weeks, and I was wondering if I could get some advice. From what I understand, I have t…

Started by Josh Beard

12 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Josh Beard

Ride tomorrow?

I'm going on a ride up north to Lake Forest tomorrow. Does anyone else want to join? The ride is about 55-60 miles round trip, and I usuall…

Started by Josh Beard

0 Jun 23, 2013

Riding for a reason

Hey Chainlink, Every year, my dad and I, along with 4 other teammates, saddle up and pedal 150 miles through some of the dullest landscape…

Started by David Jensen

0 Jun 11, 2013

Miss the South Side Ride in August? Second Chance November 4, 2012

Did you miss the August Critical Mass ride to the south side, but wish you had been there?  Or, were you there and you wish you had been ab…

Started by Lisa Curcio

15 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service