The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Oak Park to Loop Route (i.e., Washington/Warren and/or Madison vs. Lake the whole way)

I moved out to Oak Park last summer, and I'm ready to work back in commuting by bicycle into my daily routine. I'm aware of the different r…

Started by ad

4 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

roll: Bicycle Shop - Seeking Store Manager; 2163 N. Clybourn Ave.

Job DescriptionThe Position: Store Manager - ChicagoYou're an experienced manager and self starter, passionate about a career in bicycle re…

Started by Anna L. Haney

0 May 29, 2014

Kidical Mass on the South Side

I live in Kenwood and most of the Kidical Mass rides are a good trek from my home. I'm wondering if it would be better to reinstate the Hyd…

Started by Juan Boyce

0 May 27, 2014

CRAIN'S: No Grant for Divvy Expansion to Evanston, Oak Park

Gov. Quinn denies $3 million grant to expand Divvy The Quinn administration has denied an application by the city of Chicago for a $3 milli…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

10 May 23, 2014
Reply by David Barish

49th Ward Community Meeting- Divvy Expansion/New Bike Routes

Reposting this from Everyblock RP- http://chicago.everyblock.com/neighbor-events/apr17-community-meeting-expansion-divvy-bike-share-and-pro

Started by Fran Kondorf

0 Apr 12, 2014

Pride

Photographs from the vault.  Long long ago I used to spend my time with a camera in my hands.  I am stubborn as hell but I may have to put…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Thedutchtouch

Advice on riding North

I'm riding up to Illinois Beach State Park in a few weeks, and I was wondering if I could get some advice. From what I understand, I have t…

Started by Josh Beard

12 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Josh Beard

Car Sharing discussion - Highland Park

Highland Park has been approached to be a part of the expansion of car sharing beyond the City, Evanston and Oak Park.  There will be prese…

Started by Kim

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Kim

an afternoon cruise and evening at the races on 7/18

If you'd like to take an afternoon ride in Beverly tomorrow afternoon, come on down!  It will be an easy cruise with at least one stop at a…

Started by Anne Alt

0 Jul 17, 2013

The Recyclery (Rogers Park) Needs P/T Mechanic!

The Recyclery in Rogers Park is looking for a mechanic with shop experience to work part time in our collectively run community shop! -Pos…

Started by The Recyclery

0 Apr 9, 2013

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service