The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Mechanic' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle Mechanic & Service Manager Wanted

Bobby's Bike Hike, Chicago's leader in bicycle tours and rentals, is expanding and seeking a Full-time service manager an…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Feb 25, 2016

Lend a hand at MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive

MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive is the biggest fundraiser of the year for Active Transportation Alliance and we rely on hundreds of volunt…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

0 Mar 24, 2014

Now Hiring

Hello fellow Chainlink members! I just wanted to send out a quick note that we're currently looking for an experienced lead mechanic to tak…

Started by Performance Bicycle

0 Nov 22, 2013

The Recyclery (Rogers Park) Needs P/T Mechanic!

The Recyclery in Rogers Park is looking for a mechanic with shop experience to work part time in our collectively run community shop! -Pos…

Started by The Recyclery

0 Apr 9, 2013

Bike Mechanic and Bike Builders Wanted

Newly opened Wheel & Sprocket in prime Evanston is looking to add a few members to our service team.  We are a passionate, diverse grou…

Started by Gretchen Brauer

0 Feb 19, 2013

Ten 27 Cycles Seeks Experienced Bicycle Mechanic and/or Bike Builder

Ten 27 Cycles in Evanston has grown its Service business this summer more than expected.  Ten 27 seeks to add an experienced mechanic and/o…

Started by Chris Mailing

0 Jun 30, 2012

Bobby's Bike Hike looking for rental staff/bike mechanic

Bobby's Bike Hike, Chicago's most popular bicycle tour company, is looking for bike-loving, people-caring, Chicago-enthusiasts to work a co…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Apr 20, 2011

Good mechanic book for beginers.

Its about Christmas time and Im going to ask my folks for a good mechanic book for repairing, restoring, building, bicycles. I tried to do…

Started by Davo

10 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service