The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bikes' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working Bikes 20th Anniversary Celebration Coming Up 10/14!

Working Bikes is turning 20! Join us in celebrating two decades of giving old bikes new homes. We invite all friends, volunteers, donors, s…

Started by Devon Snyder

1 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Yasmeen

Century Rides from the City

Hey there everyone, I'm looking to do a century some time soon, but have no idea where to go. Not looking to do an organized ride, just pu…

Started by Pete P

13 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by curt(is) locke

Introducing my new Papillionaire!

As promised, here is a photo and a video(!) of my new bike soul mate, a Papillionaire Sommer.   Her name is Prudence, Pru for short... Pr…

Started by April

3 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by April

4 bikes for sale, coming into Chicago near O'hare on Sunday 7/5 from Rockford

I have 4 bikes that I am selling Schwinn Mesa Runner mountain bike 22 inch frame $80 Schwinn World Tourist 54 cm frame $120 Schwinn Sprint…

Started by Jordan Towne

0 Jul 2, 2015

Prospect Bikes is looking to fill 1 part-time mechanic & 1 part-time sales positions for the 2015 cycling season!

Prospect Bikes is looking to fill 1 part-time mechanic and 1 part-time sales positions for the 2015 cycling season!  Both positions can exp…

Started by Christian

0 Mar 6, 2015

Donating Kids Bikes---Seeking Non-profit Partner

As a company that values promoting education through travel, helping get people excited about biking, and building a stronger community. We…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

4 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

TWEED RIDE - Vintage Bike Riders needed to support Children

Bike Bald is in search of owners/riders of vintage bikes to help add to the theme of the event.  We will be holding a Vintage Tweed Ride in…

Started by Debbie Mossburg

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Debbie Mossburg

Custom Linus St. Germain bike! Cheap!

I have no use for this bike. It's BRAND NEW! And I just need to get it out of my living room. $200 cash Retails at $400 Single speed,…

Started by Dustin Drankiewicz

3 May 13, 2014
Reply by daWillinChi

Lots of Bike Stuff for sale! Cleaning out the gear closet...

Lots of bike stuff for sale. Tried to accurately describe everything, if you have questions, or would like more pictures of anything just a…

Started by Elliot Bennett

0 Mar 4, 2014

Pride

Photographs from the vault.  Long long ago I used to spend my time with a camera in my hands.  I am stubborn as hell but I may have to put…

Started by Skip Tooth

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Thedutchtouch

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service