The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Park and Pedros bike tools

The perfect starter to mid-level tool set for the DIY bicycle mechanic. Many of these tools are completely new. Park Tools, BK-2, Tool Kit…

Started by Dan

0 Apr 22, 2015

Saturday May 9th Bike Arlington Heights community ride

The Village of Arlington Heights will host its second community bike ride on Saturday, May 9th, after a successful turnout in June 2014. We…

Started by Peter Szabo

0 Apr 10, 2015

My very smooth move on my bike last Sunday (and the kindness of strangers)

Early into my ride on Sunday, I was attempting to move my bike over at a stop light to open up the turning lane (car behind me), lost balan…

Started by Yasmeen

6 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Rich Aycock

Go Albany Park Outreach Ambassador Position - Temporary

Go Albany Park Outreach Ambassador Job Announcement About the Program Do you have a passion for encouraging people to bike, walk and use pu…

Started by Maggie Melin

0 Mar 25, 2015

Go Edgewater Outreach Ambassador Position - Temporary

Go Edgewater Outreach Ambassador Job Announcement About the Program Do you have a passion for encouraging people to bike, walk and use publ…

Started by Maggie Melin

0 Mar 25, 2015

How do you honor your favorite bikes?

There are a number of pictures in the article with the handlebars mounted. I don't know that I would do this - I prefer donating my older…

Started by Yasmeen

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Duppie

Donating Kids Bikes---Seeking Non-profit Partner

As a company that values promoting education through travel, helping get people excited about biking, and building a stronger community. We…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

4 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

WANTED: Bike Travel Case

For Non Profit Organization supporting Children with Cancer is in search of a Bike Travel Case.  Sized for a road bike.

Started by Debbie Mossburg

1 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Neils

Any cool bike hacks???

I recently stumbled across bikehack.com and it quickly become one of my favorite sites. Anyone out there in the chainlink community have an…

Started by Chris

11 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Hainey

Patriotic Bike Stolen From Wounded War Vet

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140925/ukrainian-village/trek-bike-stolen-from-pregnant-ukrainian-village-amputee-iraq-war-vet Help get t…

Started by Tom A.K.

12 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Luke Seemann

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service