The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bicycle' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MDI Meidai Bicycle Pump and Automotive Pump Catalog

These two catalog pages describe an undisclosed year of the product range from MDI.  These models are: Super Deluxe G Super Motor (M.T.) P…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM

1 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Plaid Bike For Sale!

Who wants to ride a work of art?! My little winter project is finally done, just in time to ride to your first spring picnic! A vintage 196…

Started by Nançois

3 May 4, 2017
Reply by Doug Haynes

What's your bike storage set-up?!

Ok city bikers! How and where do you store your bikes?! If you store them inside, what kind of set-up do you have? I'm in a one bedroom and…

Started by Kelly Goldthorpe

24 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Jasmin

Bicycle Mechanic & Service Manager Wanted

Bobby's Bike Hike, Chicago's leader in bicycle tours and rentals, is expanding and seeking a Full-time service manager an…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

0 Feb 25, 2016

Wacky bicycle Invention

I have been developing a bicycle to elliptical conversion kit called Up-Ride. I have entered the boca bearings contest to try to win $5000.…

Started by Joseph Prosnitz

0 Oct 12, 2015

The BikeSpike - GPS/Tracker for your bicycle

It's on kickstarter. It's from Chicago. It looks like a small and great idea, and I'm backing it. It fits in a custom water bottle cage tha…

Started by Jaik S.

34 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Donating Kids Bikes---Seeking Non-profit Partner

As a company that values promoting education through travel, helping get people excited about biking, and building a stronger community. We…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

4 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

Help Recover Missing Surly Troll Bike

Hello, Chainlinkers -  My friend Jodie had her bike stolen yesterday evening from outside of her other friend's apartment. It's a black Su…

Started by Sam Juicebox

6 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

Who is interested in indoor secure bicycle parking at and around Union Station?

I work near Union Station and commute with my old steel frame bike and do not have a safe indoor place to park my bicycle. I am interested…

Started by Travis Kluska

16 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Eric Peterson

Mini Abe's too damn photogenic: Help pick a photo to promote US Bike Routes

Trails for Illinois is the state's coordinator for new US Bicycle Routes, the Adventure Cycling & AASHTO initiative to create a nation…

Started by Steve Buchtel

5 May 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Buchtel

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service