The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Art' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike Alley @ Multiples. Art, Indie Craft & Visual Culture Fair

One week to go before Multiples. Art, Indie Craft & Visual Culture Fair. Oct 17 - 19 We have a few things going on in Bike Alley in co…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

0 Oct 10, 2014

Bake sale + Bike art = a double whammy of goodness

Did you know? Today,you can go by the Bike Lane shop (2130 N. Milwaukee ave) and get some yummy goodies at a bake sale. Proceeds to help Cu…

Started by Ace Mann

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company w…

Started by Eric Petersen

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

GPS Drawing by Riding a Bike

A new medium combining traditional drawing, conceptualism and VERY site-specific work.  Draw a picture on the city with your bike!

Started by Thunder Snow

4 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by S.Presley☠

I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company wil…

Started by Eric Petersen

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

Show us your favorite bike poster art

Bicycle posters have a rich history, going back to the 1870’s.  Show us your favorite bicycle-related posters from then and now – what’s o…

Started by Don P

36 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Don P

Lessing St. Alternative Transportation Mural

Happened to stumble across this on Friday: Near the northwest corner of Chicago Av. and Lessing (928 W.)  Had a nice bit about the street c…

Started by T.C. O'Rourke

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

'Bicycles and Bodies' - 5 Chicago Artists celebrate the beauty of the machine and the body

I invite everyone with a love of art and bicycles to the opening night of 'Bikes and Body Art' at the 'Little Black Pearl Art Center' in Hy…

Started by Steve Dennis

0 Sep 15, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service