The Chainlink

Andy Moss 9.5's Discussions (435)

Discussions Started (21) Replies Latest Activity

Madison Street Bike Lane - West Side Experiences?

For the past 3 years I have been riding Washington/Warren, Lake or Augusta (and occasionally Harrison) everyday between Oak Park and the Lo…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5 in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Steven Vance

Cook County Bans Bikes from Des Plaines River Trail in River Forest

Putting aside that this op-ed is really, really stupid, the news is that bikes (and horses) are now banned from the portion of the Des Plai…

12 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

Wanted to Borrow - Road Bike Travel Case for the Weekend of 10/6

Looking to borrow a quality hard-shell travel case to take a road bicycle by aeroplane to Baltimore early in October.  I would need it for…

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Victimized by Drivers and their Insurers

A friend of mine who I occasionally ride with in the AM from Oak Park to the Loop was hit by a car on Monday just west of the intersection…

31 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Daniel G

Quality Road Bike Rental

A good friend is flying out from DC to ride the Wrigley Field Road Tour with me again this year.  He would prefer to rent a bike here rathe…

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

SOLD: Handsome XOXO (B-Stone XO-1 Tribute/Copy) 53cm Frameset - Components Optional

I am selling my pumpkin orange Handsome XOXO 53cm frameset (http://handsomecycles.com/bicycles/xoxo.php).   This is a tough one and hate t…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5 in Marketplace

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Doug Haynes

Helmet Madness - Arizona Crazy Style

Particularly gruesome public safety comics on a site run by a friend of mine.  One lesson is, helmet or not, if a man in spandex asks you t…

15 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Doug Haynes

Shim/bushing to use 1" threaded stem with 1 1/8" threaded fork?

I have a barely used old SR 1" threaded sling shot stem that I would love to use on my early 90s MTB (a Trek 930).  Problem is that the bik…

7 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lee Roy

Dear Hit-and-Run Driver in brown Chevy Trailblazer at Augusta @ Noble 8:35am 1/24/12

You, the one (male) who without a signal or warning jetted into the bike lane when I was right next you.  I was the guy on the green bike w…

16 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Nice Components for Sale! Ultegra brakeset (SOLD); Cinelli Stem (SOLD) and Bars; VO Fenders (SOLD); Biopace Chainrings

For sale - all in good shape as detailed below.  Make me an offer!   SOLD-Shimano Ultegra BR-6500 brakeset - $35 - Short reach.  Good condi…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5 in Marketplace

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service