The Chainlink

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Or you could simply not build bike tunnels that force you into the path of the disab…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 26, 2015 to a different kind of bike lane conflict

18 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

"8:50 am is 2 hours too late for the sun in your eyes excuse."

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 14, 2015 to Driver who injured biker in Logan Square blames sun in his eyes....

7 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by curt(is) locke

"The average bike trip in Amsterdam is about 2 miles @ 10 mph moving speed.   The lay…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 14, 2015 to Is European Style Cycling Too Slow for America?

25 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Baptiste

"The Chicago Cyling Club has lots of rides that may be up your ally, but at this poin…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 12, 2015 to looking for a riding group

3 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by This PBL dosnt make me feel safe

"In River North, Orleans is a 0.3 miles west of Clark.   At North Ave,  Clark starts…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 2, 2015 to Chicago’s low-stress bike network begins to takes shape

23 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Josh L.

"Franklin to Orleans is fine for going north out of the loop."

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 1, 2015 to Chicago’s low-stress bike network begins to takes shape

23 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Josh L.

"But I need magic pavement paint to protect me from cars!"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Oct 1, 2015 to James Corden talks about bike lanes

4 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

"Sorry but the low stress bike network already exists; its callt ROOTING OUT a route…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Sep 30, 2015 to Chicago’s low-stress bike network begins to takes shape

23 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Josh L.

"Any Shimano long cage would work."

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Sep 23, 2015 to Wanted: Rear derailleur (not sure that brand matters) for a commuter bike...

7 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"You get a friend with an angle grinder, or you get a locksmith with an angle grinder."

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Aug 31, 2015 to Options for getting a Kryptonite lock off a bike? (lost key)

9 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by CJ

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service