The Chainlink

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"If you want to start a business for bike commuters then "D) a space to securely stor…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 15, 2015 to Do you bike to work? Help a grad student out with a project.

34 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Melanie M

"There is some unmarked singletrack off the Chicago/Cook County stretch of the Des Pl…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 11, 2015 to New Member Intro - Using Mass Transportation to get to trails (Video)

7 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Marcelo Marcos

"The trail will allow burglars and drugs dealers easier access to the Old Edgebrook c…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 10, 2015 to Update! Support the North Branch Trail Extension

77 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Tom Z

"Chill, fratty bro who hates nerds."

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 9, 2015 to George Lucas museum approved just off the LFP

23 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Maurice

"I don't think this will make the LFP any worse than it is now (unrideable at peak ti…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 9, 2015 to George Lucas museum approved just off the LFP

23 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Maurice

"For road tires, direction doesn't matter."

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 5, 2015 to Directional tires

1 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by This PBL dosnt make me feel safe

"Red circle is R = 3 miles centered on the Loop.   I realize that not everyone works…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 5, 2015 to Is European Style Cycling Too Slow for America?

25 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Baptiste

"What I am saying is that as trip distance increases, inevitably less people will opt…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 4, 2015 to Is European Style Cycling Too Slow for America?

25 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Baptiste

"(Chainlinkers literally shocked that most people ride bikes for transport because th…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 4, 2015 to Article, "Who Bikes in Chicago? It’s Not Just Privileged Urbanites"

22 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Gene Tenner

"Too many pictures of plants and stuff.  Boring.  Needs more street grates, traffic b…"

This PBL dosnt make me feel safe replied Nov 3, 2015 to I rode today. Did you?

8444 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service