The Chainlink

Sam Van Dellen's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand the price point mentality, and it's one I am working on addressing. Our…"

Sam Van Dellen replied Sep 18, 2009 to I need some help with a LARGE project relating to bicycle and component production.

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"So here's the deal guys. I am invested in making this happen, and I am invested in g…"

Sam Van Dellen replied Sep 18, 2009 to I need some help with a LARGE project relating to bicycle and component production.

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"Mr. Scott, my generalizations are not intended to offend, they are intended to get p…"

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"Good call on Toyota, I'll look into that. Just to be clear, I am not talking about j…"

Sam Van Dellen replied Sep 16, 2009 to I need some help with a LARGE project relating to bicycle and component production.

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"I was, for many many years, a very cynical person, with no belief that people could…"

Sam Van Dellen replied Sep 16, 2009 to I need some help with a LARGE project relating to bicycle and component production.

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"Thanks for all the info about the tooling, I really appreciate what you said, and I…"

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"What I am specifically talking about is the quality of frame assembly and low to mid…"

Sam Van Dellen replied Sep 15, 2009 to I need some help with a LARGE project relating to bicycle and component production.

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"One of the reasons Detroit calls for this so strongly is that there is so much left…"

Sam Van Dellen replied Sep 15, 2009 to I need some help with a LARGE project relating to bicycle and component production.

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

"My intention with the labor aspect is to take a two-prong approach. I am going to ai…"

49 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sam Van Dellen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service