The Chainlink

Alisa Hauser's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Tom A. K.!  Appreciate the vest tip.  We are doing high and low budget optio…"

Alisa Hauser replied Oct 1, 2015 to Your Input Welcome: Who is this penny-farthing guy? What's your must-wear tip for fall bike fashion?

33 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by David H

"thanks so much! may i photo credit you, "carfreecommuter" and if so, what is your fi…"

Alisa Hauser replied Oct 1, 2015 to Your Input Welcome: Who is this penny-farthing guy? What's your must-wear tip for fall bike fashion?

33 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by David H

"Just wanted to say thanks to Fran, who pointed out that the quick release wheels on…"

Alisa Hauser replied Feb 10, 2015 to Attn hard-core SNOW riders! We'd love to hear your stories!

40 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"Thank you, Fran! My friend that gave me the bike warned me about the wheels and said…"

Alisa Hauser replied Feb 5, 2015 to Attn hard-core SNOW riders! We'd love to hear your stories!

40 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"fenders? are they expensive? my bike is a hand me down and on a tight budget. though…"

Alisa Hauser replied Feb 5, 2015 to Attn hard-core SNOW riders! We'd love to hear your stories!

40 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"I rode Monday, Tuesday and today, mostly on main streets for a few miles each day an…"

Alisa Hauser replied Feb 4, 2015 to Attn hard-core SNOW riders! We'd love to hear your stories!

40 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

"Not all of them have been removed but the one in front of Walgreen's was after a cyc…"

Alisa Hauser replied Jan 27, 2015 to Those orange bikes locked to the racks in Wicker Park are advertisements

30 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Duppie

"Tom, looks really cool!  Been using a friend's spare bike for past few months.  If i…"

Alisa Hauser replied Jan 21, 2015 to Study: Chicago Drivers Spend 71 Hours a Year Stuck in Traffic !

13 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Alisa Hauser

"last night my friend and i worked out at the Y. we left around the same time, maybe…"

Alisa Hauser replied Jan 17, 2015 to Study: Chicago Drivers Spend 71 Hours a Year Stuck in Traffic !

13 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Alisa Hauser

"Thanks Yasmeen, Ryan and Sarah!  After all those tips I realized that my back red li…"

Alisa Hauser replied Jan 15, 2015 to Are you a Winter Warrior? Looking for sources for a DNAinfo Chicago story

25 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Alisa Hauser

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service