The Chainlink

John Greenfield's Discussions (996)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Julie!"

John Greenfield replied Jun 8, 2010 to Lulu.com offering a discount on "Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coast"

3 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

"Damn it T.C., you left us hanging again! Is the Bike Thief going to be apprehended…"

John Greenfield replied May 14, 2010 to THE BIKE THIEF Chapter 2: The Bike Thief Strikes Back

30 May 27, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Certainly! Track me down at Todd Allen's music trailer at the next Critical Mass to…"

John Greenfield replied May 12, 2010 to FREE shipping now available for my book "Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coast"

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Thanks Cezar! I was guessing that the high alcohol content and adult situations in…"

John Greenfield replied May 11, 2010 to FREE shipping now available for my book "Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coast"

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Dubi, Sorry - I now see that you need to buy at least two copies to get the free sh…"

John Greenfield replied May 11, 2010 to FREE shipping now available for my book "Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coast"

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Good question Cameron. Yes! It's currently available at Boulevard Bikes, Lugs Chica…"

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Yes, sorry I now see that this is not obvious. The coupon code in FREESHIP. Thanks…"

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Pretty clever Tough Cookie O'Rourke to keep his readers in suspense! "

John Greenfield replied May 11, 2010 to THE BIKE THIEF Chapter 1: It’s Always Sunny in Chicago Alleys

41 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

"Sorry, here's the link to T.C.'s tale: http://www.thechainlink.org/forum/topics/the-…"

John Greenfield replied May 10, 2010 to Walking around Lakeview with an angle grinder

120 May 22, 2010
Reply by steve rulz

"Not everyone would just walk past a bike theft in progress without intervening. Che…"

John Greenfield replied May 10, 2010 to Walking around Lakeview with an angle grinder

120 May 22, 2010
Reply by steve rulz

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service