The Chainlink

John Greenfield's Discussions (996)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"James, The original Italian title of the film is "Ladri di Biciclette" or "Bicycle…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 17, 2010 to I put a Bike Thief in Jail!!!!

76 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by S

"Yeah, this story does have a slight aftertaste of bummer. I definitely have respect…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 17, 2010 to I put a Bike Thief in Jail!!!!

76 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by S

"Last month Critical Mass passed by this very cool new park at Adams/Sedwick with gia…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 13, 2010 to at least 87 more pledges needed. . . and: Why are you car free, car light or striving in that direction?

11 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

"Well, I did Western over two days, back in '99. Time Out's Ruth Welte recently did i…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 2, 2010 to Not pedestrian: looking back at some memorable walks on VWYF

4 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by John Greenfield

"Well, Time Out edited the piece to play up the fish-out-of water aspects. That waitr…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 2, 2010 to Not pedestrian: looking back at some memorable walks on VWYF

4 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by John Greenfield

"Well, I guess this situation calls for the good-natured rejoinder the guy who organi…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 2, 2010 to Whose Chicago cycling social network is it? (Not ours)

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Leah

"I'm sure the late, great Dr. Dan Kliman, a central figure in the early days of Chica…"

John Greenfield replied Sep 1, 2010 to Coming soon: "Handlebar", a bicycle-themed bar!

16 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Thanks for all the kind words folks. It was great meeting all of the new people and…"

John Greenfield replied Aug 31, 2010 to Perimeter Reflections

50 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Andrew

"Yes, copies will be for sale at Lush. Thanks, John Greenfield "

John Greenfield replied Aug 26, 2010 to Free beer at book signing for "Bars Across America" this Sunday at Lush Wine and Spirits, near BLT start/finish

6 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Eduardo

"Todd built and maintains the site, i.e did 94% of the work. The site was inspired by…"

John Greenfield replied Aug 16, 2010 to Fast Lane Cyclery on North west of Damen

8 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by spacemodular

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service