The Chainlink

ciarliera's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I can try to put something together for a design. Not promising anything super slick…"

ciarliera replied Oct 7, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"This is a post from Trevor 3 hours ago over at the original post: Neill's friends an…"

ciarliera replied Oct 6, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I'm so sorry, Kimberley. My heart goes out to you and your family. I stand behind yo…"

ciarliera replied Oct 6, 2012 to Planning for a Friday Morning Memorial for Neill Townsend to Raise Awareness about Dooring and Sharing the Road

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"Maybe we should also put flyers up all along the routes on this map where the most d…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I think having a PSA flyer is a great idea. And I love the simple and direct message…"

162 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Melissa M

"I'm in David. This is also on my everyday route. I'm in the 9 am group headed to the…"

ciarliera replied Oct 6, 2012 to Bicyclist killed at Oak & Wells Friday AM

176 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Nancy B. Beck

"thanks, great find. I'd love to see the data on accidents pre-protected bike lanes a…"

ciarliera replied Oct 5, 2012 to Bicyclist killed at Oak & Wells Friday AM

176 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Nancy B. Beck

"Here is the letter I wrote to the Trib: Dear Colleen,While your report of this morn…"

176 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Nancy B. Beck

"Awareness and education are important but what we really need are safer riding condi…"

176 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Nancy B. Beck

"I agree Melissa. "

176 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Nancy B. Beck

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service